2/15/2013

Nyanko Sensei No Funwari Miruku Mushipan /
にゃんこ先生のふんわりミルク蒸しぱん
I've never heard Nyanko Sensei ("nyanko" means cat but it's a casual way to say, and "sensei" means teacher in Japanese), but apparently it's a cartoon character from Natsume Yujin Cho/夏目友人帳.
http://www.nasinc.co.jp/jp/natsume-anime/about.html

According to the official site above, Nyanko Sensei is a specter, ghost, or monster, but a self-confessed bodyguard/enforcer.
The final episode was shown in March, 2012 around 2:30AM so I definitely didn't know or see this anime.
My fiance didn't know what this character is but he thought this package was really cute and bought one for me.

This anime and Family Mart collaborated and launched Mushipan, which is a steamed bread, which Naynko Sensei's hair color: white, orange, and grey.
(Bread maker is Shikishima Pan/Pasco.)
As the package says, it was really soft and it was about 5cm (2inch) tall.
Price: 130 JPY

Nutrition
Calories: 400kcal
Protein: 7.3g
Fat: 12.5g
Carbohydrate: 64.5g
Natrium: 294mg 
(Sodium chloride equivalent: 0.7g)
It was quite big so it makes sense that this steamed bread has high calories plus it was really sweet.
I didn't notice any milk flavor but it was sweet and tasty.

As it was big and tall, I had to have some rest to finish this bread.
If I had been really hungry, I would have been able to finish it once.

It was sold in January, so I'm not sure if it's still available at Family Mart but they announced they'd sell bean-paste bun (あんまん) on February 19, 2013.

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments :

コメントを投稿